Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Office 2010 Blog Features

I haven't posted in quite a while, but I intend to get back to regular postings. Today I'm looking at Microsoft Office 2010. This very blog has been written using Word's blogging template which includes automatically logging into my Blogger account, formatting the text and uploading the content. Although I've only scratched at all of the possible features, it does seem like a logical extension to Office 2007. It looks like the most important features for me, and other sales people and sales leaders, will be the email management features in Outlook which was not included in the Beta I downloaded.

I'll also need to see if Salesforce.com can be loaded into Office 2010 as it is a critical tool for me and my sales team. Well, have a great day and start watching here for some new updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment